Our residents would love to meet you for :
Social and Recreation Engagement:
Your time would include:
1. Companionship, talking and listening, life review and reminiscing.
2. Encouragement in maintaining relationships and communication with family, friends, and other community interests.
3. Accompanying to social or recreation events.
4. Assisting in reality orientation and awareness.
5. Playing games or cards, assisting with hobbies, sharing arts and crafts or other activities of special interest to them.
6. Going out to lunch, visiting local places of interest
7. Writing letters, emails, reading, assisting with phone calls, Skype and other technological communication
Life skills, compassion and a desire to make a difference. Hours of your choosing and in line with residents well-being. If this is you please contact Karen 522148.
Drinks and snacks provided.
Job Type: Volunteer